Without the right pair of sunglasses, you might find yourself uncomfortable while you are fishing. However, just like you can find high-quality but inexpensive spinning rods, you can find plenty of inexpensive fishing sunglasses as well.
Our Top Pick:
Read on and not only will we guide you through finding the right sunglasses, but we’ll also show you some of the best fishing sunglasses under $50.
- The 10 Best Fishing Sunglasses Under $50:
- 1. RIVBOS Polarized Sports Sunglasses | Best for the Money
- 2. Huk Spearpoint Sunglasses | Best Wraparound Design
- 3. KastKing Skidaway Polarized Sport Sunglasses | Best Durability
- 4. Hulislem Blade Sport Polarized Sunglasses | Best Depth Perception
- 5. Bircen Men’s Polarized Carbon Fiber Sunglasses | Best Adjustability
- 6. FAGUMA Sports Polarized Sunglasses
- 7. KastKing Hiwassee Polarized Sport Sunglasses
- 8. Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses
- 9. SUNGAIT Ultra Lightweight Fishing Sunglasses
- 10. Newport Polarized Fishing Sunglasses
- What You Should Look for In the Best Fishing Sunglasses Under $50?
The 10 Best Fishing Sunglasses Under $50:
1. RIVBOS Polarized Sports Sunglasses | Best for the Money
The RIVBOS Polarized Sports Sunglasses are mirror coated as well as polarized, so they’ll cut down on the glare from the water while you’re out spinning for trout. Their wraparound design doesn’t let light in but won’t obscure your vision.
These women’s glasses won’t slide around while you move. They come with a carrying pouch, and cleaning cloth.
- Won’t shift around as you move
- Don’t change the colors in your vision
- Includes a soft protective bag and hard case
- Polarized design reduces water glare
- Fit tight on your nose
2. Huk Spearpoint Sunglasses | Best Wraparound Design
The Huk Spearpoint Sunglasses have a full wrap-around design to help block as much light as possible. However, thanks to the polarization, they won’t affect your visual clarity. The rubber on the glasses also ensures that they won’t slip down your face while you wear them.
These also use performance frame material. This makes sure they won’t break or wear down anytime soon.
- Wrap-around design blocks most light
- Polarized lenses block glared and increase visual clarity
- Lightweight for comfortable wear
- Non-slip design won’t slide around as you move
- A tendency to fog easilye
3. KastKing Skidaway Polarized Sport Sunglasses | Best Durability
KastKing uses polarized lenses to ensure that fishers don’t have to worry about the glare from the water blinding them. With UV-protection, you can also depend on them to keep your eyes safe from damage. The frame uses Grilamid material which makes it sturdy, durable, and impact-resistant while still being lightweight.
- Reduce glare off of the water
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Heavy-duty frames are durable
- Heat and UV-resistant
- Microfiber cleaning cloth and carrying case included
- Light sometimes filters through gaps where the earpiece connects
4. Hulislem Blade Sport Polarized Sunglasses | Best Depth Perception
Hulislem carefully designs its sunglasses to ensure that when you’re wearing them, you don’t have to worry about your vision being darker or distorted. The mirror-coated finish also makes sure that light doesn’t filter through when you don’t want it to. The stress-resistant design also ensures durability and longevity.
- Rubber ends on the frames create a no-slip fit
- Mirror-coated finish limits the light that gets in
- Protects from UVA, UVB, UVC, and blue light
- AcuTint coloring helps avoid color distortion in your vision
- Heavy design can be slightly uncomfortable
5. Bircen Men’s Polarized Carbon Fiber Sunglasses | Best Adjustability
These Bircen sunglasses are durable thanks to their carbon fiber and aluminum construction. This is not only in the case when you drop them but they stand up well to water too which is important in fishing sunglasses. Since they’re polarized, they won’t affect your vision and they’ll reduce glare.
The design is also lightweight. So, they’re comfortable to wear when you’re fishing all day.
- Offer clarity even in low light
- Cut glare in bright sunlight
- Magnesium aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Spring arms accommodate different face shapes
- Fit loosely
6. FAGUMA Sports Polarized Sunglasses
The FAGUMA Sports Polarized Sunglasses are lightweight thanks to their plastic frame. Even though they’re plastic, these are durable, impact-resistant sunglasses that won’t break when you drop them. The lenses are also scratch-resistant.
You can depend on these sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV rays while reducing glare. Silicone nose pads offer additional comfort as well.
- Lightweight for a comfortable fit
- Impact-resistant design won’t break when dropped
- Doesn’t distort colors in your vision
- Includes both a hard and soft case
- Plastic hinges are more fragile than metal
7. KastKing Hiwassee Polarized Sport Sunglasses
This pair of KastKing sunglasses are polarized, so they’ll reduce glare and protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. The sunglasses also won’t distort your color vision or dim it which means it’ll still be easy to see your environment and read charts and screens without removing them.
They also have gripping material on the nose and temples. This ensures that they won’t slide off as you fish.
- Grilamid material doesn’t break easily
- Lightweight and flexible for comfortable wear
- Heat and UV-resistant
- Includes hard and soft storage cases
- Susceptible to saltwater damage
8. Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses
The Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses protect your eyes from UV rays and blue light. At the same time, they use an Acutint coloring system to ensure that your vision isn’t distorted or dulled by wearing them. Additionally, they use what Hulislem calls Dual Lens Polaric Ellipsoid Geometry to ensure you have quality depth perception too.
- Lightweight design is comfortable to wear
- The mirror-coated finish offers UV and blue light protection
- Acutint coloring system ensures true colors in your vision
- Stress-resistant frame won’t break or wear out easily
- The nose pads aren’t adjustable
9. SUNGAIT Ultra Lightweight Fishing Sunglasses
The SUNGAIT Ultra Lightweight Sunglasses are incredibly durable and the lenses even passed the FDA impact test. In other words, they aren’t going to break anytime soon. They are polarized as well, meaning that they’ll reduce glare and protect your eyes. Since the frame is lightweight, they aren’t uncomfortable to wear either.
- Polarized design reduces glare off of water while you fish
- The metal frame is durable and lightweight
- Passed FDA impact test for lenses
- Includes a soft case, cleaning cloth, and repair screwdriver
- Bridge of nose runs small
10. Newport Polarized Fishing Sunglasses
The Newport Polarized Sunglasses are versatile since they cut the glare both on the water and on the road. They’re also comfortable to wear thanks to their lightweight design and the rubber tips and bridge that keep the sunglasses in place. The glasses are durable too and even meet FDA Drop Ball Impact Requirements.
- Reduces glare from water and while driving
- Rubber nose pads and tips ensure that the sunglasses stay in place
- Meet FDA impact requirements for durability
- Protects your eyes from UVA and UVB rays
- The frame is slightly fragile
What You Should Look for In the Best Fishing Sunglasses Under $50?
Buying a pair of fishing sunglasses under $50 doesn’t mean that you have to skimp on quality. This list includes pairs of sunglasses that aren’t only high-quality but stand up to more expensive brands as well. However, you have to know what to look for to choose the best pair for you!
Searching for the best fishing reels under $100? Check our articles below!
Just like you might choose a lightweight spinning reel, you’ll want to choose a lightweight pair of fishing sunglasses as well. These are much more comfortable to wear since they won’t create as much pressure on your face. Materials such as aluminum, carbon fiber, and plastic are a great choice for this.
Since you’ll be active while you wear these sunglasses, it’s a good idea to opt for a pair that can stand up to heavy-duty use. It’s also helpful because it protects you from disaster in case you accidentally drop them.
You’ll also want to make sure you have a pair that will stay securely in place. The last thing you want to do is have to readjust them every time you look down. This is often ensured by both a comfortably tight fit and a material like rubber on the bridge of the nose and the tips of the earpieces.
This is absolutely crucial for fishing sunglasses. Polarized lenses have multiple benefits including the ability to reduce glare and better protecting your eyes from harmful light such as UV rays and blue light. Since fishing puts you on the water all day, it’s incredibly helpful to be able to see across the water without the sun reflecting into your eyes.
Related: check our article about best fishing hats!
In addition, you’ll also want to look for fishing sunglasses that give you full coverage. While a pair of sunglasses that offer you protection over your eyes are good but you’ll get frustrated when sunlight comes in from the sides. Large lenses and wraparound designs are the best way to ensure that you have complete coverage.
Many sunglasses offer suitable tint but, unfortunately, leave you with darkened vision or distorted colors. This can not only be frustrating but it can make it difficult to see what you’re doing, especially if you’re reading screens. Luckily, many sunglasses today are designed to offer you protection from the sun without altering your vision at all. This is another issue that polarized sunglasses help with.
Finding the right pair of fishing sunglasses helps to make your next day on that water much more comfortable and safer. All of the sunglasses that we’ve looked at here fit all of the criteria we discussed above and are well-suited to not only fishing but daily wear and most sportswear as well.